· SciVision SDK
· SciSmart Machine Vision Software
· SCI-Q2 Vision Controller
· SCI-Q2C Vision Controller
· Ring Lights OPT-RI Series
· Bar Lights OPT-LI Series
· High Uniformity Bar Lights OPT-LIT Series
· High Intensity Bar Lights OPT-LIG Series
· Waterproof Light
· Air Cooled Light
· Bi-directional Backlight
· Vault Light
· DPA Digital Current Controller（OPT-DPA2024E）
· Digital Current Controller (OPT-DPA2012E-4)
· Digital Current Controller for Spot Lights (OPT-DPA2005E)
· Ultra-high Power Digital Current Controller (OPT-DPA20024E-2)
· Coloretto Series Line Scan Lenses
· Hawk Series Line Scan Lenses
· Grampus Series Line Scan Lenses
· 151MP Fixed Focal Length Lenses
· OPT Rolling Shutter Cameras
· OPT Global Shutter Cameras
· OPT High Resolution C-Mount Cameras
· OPT High Resolution F-Mount Cameras
· SCI-PS3-300 Power Supply
· SCI-GEP GigE Card
· Extension Tubes For Line Scan Lenses
IP67 dustproof and waterproof
Applicable in dust-free and other environments that have special requirements for pressure air.
Two direction illuminating backlight, high brightness, and designed to dissipate heat. The making process of diffuser is complex and unique.
Provides high intensity illumination with high power LEDs; heat sink and cooling fan available; adjustable illumination angles and sizes.
Used as a front light to provide large FOV uniform illumination; view windows available for clear imaging.
LED arrays of multiple colors; individually controlled channels; customizable sizes.
Grooved in the middle for direct mounting to a motion inspection station; provides uniform illumination.
Two ring light combination design, to reduce the installation space of the light source and can be compatible with two cameras for shooting, thus improve work efficiency.
Equipped with high density LED arrays and the special diffuser for high intensity and multi-colored illumination; obtains accurate 3D information of an object.
high power LEDs; up to 80% uniformity; 2 individually controlled channels; detachable polarizer to eliminate surface reflections.
Special curved emitting surface to achieve focused and uniform illumination.
360-degree uniform illumination